Meeting Every Patients' Needs by Delivering High-Quality, High-Value Health Care
Access Case Management Services is committed to whole-person care, integrating physical health and behavioral health services for better results and healthier residents.
Goal of Care Coordination services are:
- Divert individuals with behavioral and medical health needs from costly interventions, such as jail, emergency rooms, and hospitalization
- Reduce the number, length, and frequency of chronic medical condition exacerbation
- Increase culturally appropriate, trauma-informed health care coordination
- Improve health and wellness of individuals living with chronic medical conditions.
- Improve Care Coordination, Case Management, and Linkages to Service for underserved population
Access Case Management Services implements the Health Homes program in Washington state by contracting with Lead Organization! A Health Home is not a place, but a set of services to provide care coordination for high cost/high risk members as identified by a PRISM score of 1.5 or higher. Health Homes is a voluntary service option; services will not be provided unless and until a member elects to receive them. However, eligible members will be passively enrolled into the program and receive a letter that gives them the option to opt out if they do not wish to participate.
As part of the program, Access Case Management care coordinators will assist members face to face with navigating and integrating their health care and social service needs, improve their overall health and wellbeing, and manage their chronic conditions. Care coordinators will focus on integrating the following services:
- Mental/Behavioral Health
- Chemical Dependency
- Long Term Services and Supports
- Community / Social Support